Day Three at Organized Christmas is to set up your holiday calendar with free print out calendar link and some sound advice on under-scheduling your holiday. The recipe today is Sand Art Gift in a Jar Brownies. I think for gluten and dairy free goodness, either of these recipes from Karina’s Kitchen could be adapted to be jar gifts, though I haven’t made these recipes myself (but I think I need to now!): Cappuccino Brownies, and Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies. I also have several “Gifts in a Jar” recipes I found last year in this post.
Join Angela’s Kitchen on Facebook
- Gluten and Dairy-free Caramel
- Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Gluten Free-zer Friday - February 2010 Once a Month Mom Gluten & Dairy Free Dinner Adaptions
- Thirteen you are... (Yoda Cake)
- Dips, Sauces, Spice Mixes, Spreads, Dressings & Gravies
- Recipes for the Freezer
- Gluten Free-zer Friday - September 2009 OAM Mom Dinners
- Freezer Marinades for Summer Grilling!!
- 316,058 hits