Don’t go it alone! These are groups that I know of in the Minnesota ares. Feel free to let me know if there are updates or other groups you know about, and I will add it to the list. Thanks!
Anoka County Celiac Support Group: Meetings the second Saturday of each month, 10AM-noon. Bring your questions, ideas, and a gluten-free treat and its recipe to share!
- Location: Anoka County Library, Rum River Brand, Co Rd. 116 and 7th Ave, Anoka
- Contact Margaret “Mike” Douville, email@example.com at 763-421-3656 or Sandy Carroll 763-427-6965
Celiac Friends Twin Cities Support Group: Serving Minnetonka and Western Twin Cities Suburbs. Meets the third Tuesday of each month at Ridgewood Church 4420 Hwy 101, Minnetonka at 6:45 p.m. Contact: Lynn Shadle Gabriel firstname.lastname@example.org , Julie Melin 612/798-5720 or email@example.com , Elizabeth Hayes 763/551-7920 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Ken Huiras 952/925-1737 or email@example.com , Darcy Gautsch firstname.lastname@example.org , Carol Ansolabehere 952-934-8940 or email@example.com
Crookston, Minnesota: We meet the third Monday of each month at Riverview Hospital. Meeting Room One at 5:30 PM- 6:30 p.m. Contact Mary Bratrud 218-281-9553, or email: Sr. Ruthann at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duluth CSA: Quarterly meetings at St. Luke’s Hospital 5:30-6:3- p.m. Contact Karen Johnson 218-249-5473 or email@example.com
Can’t Eat Wheat Support Group – Northfield: Meets the first Monday of Feb/Apr/Aug/Oct/Dec.
- Location: The new Northfield hospital, located on the north side of town at 2000 North Ave. County Roads 23 and 19. Meetings take place in the lower level conference room.
- For more information call Jody Friedow at 507-663-6071 firstname.lastname@example.org
Nothland Celiac Support Group: http://northlandceliacs.fastmail.fm/
Red River Celiac Support Group: Fargo, ND www.redriverceliacs.org
R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) Twin Cities A non-profit support group for families with children who have celiac disease. Support, guidance and sharing of recipes are part of the two monthly meetings:
- R.O.C.K. NORTH: Held at Whole Foods in Minneapolis on alternate months (March, may, July, September, November). Please visit the our web site www.twincitiesrock.org site for meeting location, or call Julie Jones, (763) 694-9359.
- R.O.C.K. SOUTH: Held at Whole Foods in Minneapolis on alternate months (February, April, June, August, October). For more information visit www.twincitiesrock.org or contact Kathy Olson at 612-910-3221.
St. Cloud Celiac Support Group: Meetings first Tuesday of each month from 7-9 p.m. at Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 4310 County Road 137, St. Cloud. Bring questions, ideas, and a Gluten-Free treat (and its recipe!) to share. Contact Sylvia Raschke at 320-685-3007 or email@example.com or Faith Pavkovich 763-263-6387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Croix Valley Celiacs (Hudson, Wisconsin): Meetings are held at the Hudson Hospital on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, 6:30-7:30 PM. Contact Pam Brokaw at 715-377-1002 or email@example.com
The Woodbury Eastside Celiac Support Group’s (WECSG): Meetings typically scheduled for the THIRD THURSDAY of each month at 7 p.m. at the Woodbury Allina Health Clinic (Radio Drive and Valley Creek Rd.) No meetings are held in June/July/August/December. Contact Information: Gloria Read—651/730-7514,